Translate

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

GRAD PARTY


It was a hot, sticky Sunday afternoon for my niece Sahra's graduation party. The only way to really be cool, was to jump naked into the pool...... Lucky little 2 year olds!
That's Sahra flipping her hair, and my other niece Anna driving her little car. Anna's brother Carmen in the big pool, shivering, but refusing to get out! Can you blame him?, when the temperature is at 92? Despite the heat, it was a gorgeous day. Then around 7pm the sky turned black, and everything started blowing around. Of course, I grabbed my camera, and hollered to my sister Deb to grab hers. Jamie thought it was pretty funny, the two of us out there snapping pics side by side. She grabbed her cell phone and took a pic of us. Looking like mirrored images of one another, even our camera cases hanging from our shoulders! Way funny!

So Congratulations to Sahra!





No comments: