Translate

Thursday, May 29, 2008

ONE FINAL TOUCH... for now





















The latest addition to my art room, an "ARTKISSED" banner!
just made this evening. It's strung with Bright Red, sparkling cord.

I couldn't resist snapping a photo of the evening shadows across my bed, and yesterday's Golden sunset. Life is good.

My unpacking is finally done! Just a few stray boxes of bathroom stuff, but everything else is finally in it's place. I was up till 3 a. m. getting the house finished. I was exhausted by the time my weary body got to bed.

I just have to rearrange the kitchen cabinets, right after I paint the cabinet originally in my art room. It is tall and narrow, and fits perfectly in the corner of my very tiny kitchen! My niece Heather gave it to me. It's probably from the 30's just like my kitchen table, so it's a perfect piece!
I'll post some before and after pics soon.

Yawning now, going to bed....early for a change! G'night.

1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Love your 'artkissed' banner! I just discovered your blog and am enjoying it very much! Your apartment is lovely. I love how you are decorating it with the emphasis on ART. Twyla