Translate

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

HALLOWEEN DESIGNS

Yes..... Yes... I know it's only June. But my mind is already on Halloween! Being in my new apartment, I'm already thinking of how I'm going to decorate for the holidays. I thought my Bay window, would be a perfect place to hang some funky stars. I've made these from cardstock, rubber stamps, and glitter. Each has a funky pattern on the back. I'll probably hang them with Orange and Black Ribbon, but I have plenty of time to decide!... Trick or Treat! ......are you inspired yet?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Lindsey and I both love your funky stars! Lindsey in particular Loves Halloween. I think you have inspired her! Twyla

MaryEllen said...

Thanks for the message!
That's great! I'd love to see what she creates!
I just bought some fun primitive Halloween Decorations from "Johanna Parker"... I purchased them at "Primitives by Kathy"... I just love Johanna's work!
Have a great week!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Yes, Lindsey (me) is the daughter and Twyla is my Mom. And I do so love your Halloween stars! So beautiful! Isn't Halloween just the funnest holiday to craft for?!