Translate

Friday, May 02, 2008

SEE YA LATER!


Here it is... my very last post from this old house. I'll be taking my computer, TV, phone etc., to the new apartment tomorrow, just as soon as the gas company gets here between 8-10 a.m. (don't you love that)...and for the first time, I will get to see the apartment! and sign the lease.. and get the keys.. YAYYY!
It's still very surreal to me, not being in this house anymore.
in just 48 short hours from now.. I will be in my new apartment, and wondering where the hell I'm gonna put all this stuff!!
I still have lots of little crap to do, that will keep me busy tonight, and tomorrow.
It's supposed to rain on Saturday, actually they're calling for Thunderstorms.. ya I do love a Thunderstorm, but not when I'm moving please!
So It will all be fine I'm sure.
I'm having a hard time with having to unplug my "friend" the computer... I'm going through major withdrawal just thinking about it!.. No TV when I get back tomorrow, just me.. my stereo, and a 4 inch portable TV... with lots of batteries ( I packed the adaptor away duhh! ) to help me make it through the night. It's probably a good thing, that I won't have any distractions.. like right now. I should be doing something, but here I sit.
Ok so.. This is it. The last Post. The next one will be written from the new place.
I'm obsessed I know.. with the whole move.
I can't wait to do art in my new art room!!!!!!!!
Ok.. I'm stalling now.
Must unplug.. must unplug.. breath.. breath.. it will be ok.. I'll get through it.. ...........

No comments: