Translate

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

ALMOST DONE






Ok you're probably sick of hearing about my apartment. But for me, it's all I think about anymore. Getting it all together.


I spent the Whole day arranging my art room and now it's just about done!!!

It's all coming along nicely, and I should be done over the next couple days.

I've actually created a work area, storage area and seating area! cool! I just turned the big metal shelf sideways and covered the back with a woven blind, that just happened to but exactly the same with and height as the shelf! It was ment to be!

I hung the pictures with a very thin wire, that almost disapears. I'd like to get another rug for infront of my favorite funky auditorium chairs.


I promise to get back to ART, and other "exciting" things in my life, but for now this is it. Did I hear a yawn? xoxo


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful artistic space! I wish mine was this neat!!!! I hope you have many, many hours of enjoyement in your new art room.
Smiles-
Tootie

Anonymous said...

Your art space is awesome. I was taking to Suze this week and she told me how awesome your new home was. We are so happy for you. Your art room looks like a wonderful place to create. Have fun.