Translate

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

FEELING LIKE HOME





Still loving it, and it feels like home!

I've got a few more boxes unpacked, & my bedroom is coming together. I'm planning on re-painting the wicker chair, a very soft Dusty Lavender, and the round table (that was my parents), an deeper shade of Lavender.

I've had several visitors, including my sister Deb, and her 2 adorable grandchildren. Dylan 7, and Isabella 2 1/2... omg.. can they be any cuter???


Dylan is charming, and shy.... and boy can he draw!!!!!! Look at that drawing he did!.. he also did an amazing grouping of drawings that were taped together, showing amazing details of a little town. What talent he has already. His teacher hung the groupings in his classroom for several weeks. I told him he should call the little town "Dylanville" lol.. he just laughed. Isabella, is such a friendly little darling! With the most angelic face, and I love her little mouth, that always looks like she has cherry lipstick on .

The picture of her squatting?....... well, let's just say, she wasn't just thinking... LOL.

My daughter Allison came over Sunday night, so I could help her make some curtains, and cover some cushions for her camper. Jamie called and asked what I was doing. She was feeling left out, so she came over too (now she lives only 5 miles away!) It was fun just hanging out with my girls. they both spent the night, and I loved waking up and seeing them sleeping like my little girls again.

More glorious clouds out my favorite window.

I'm starting to feel like I really live here, instead of just visiting! It's already been 2 weeks!
Gosh, it feels like I was just at the other house, stressing and packing all those boxes, feeling like I was NEVER really going to finish, and actually move, and now I'm here.
So, I'm going to be working on a Crown for Winnie's mom's 80th. birthday party. Yes, we had her family gathering back in February, but now they're having a big party, and She deserves a crown!






No comments: