Translate

Friday, August 24, 2007

WHAT WILL I DO?....


....Uh oh.....

It's supposed to rain on Saturday.. the day of my yard sale.

and.. it's supposed to be grossly hot and muggy. .. how fun.


Well.. I took a leap of faith and placed the yard sale ad in the nieghborhood news, just hoping the weather forecast would improve.


Well. What to do. My house looks like "Sandford And Son".... everything is a huge mess!

I have no choice but to go ahead with it, and hope the rain fairies are kind.. and hold off till after the sale is over.


My nephew Michael had a great idea, to bring over his Canope, to help protect the stuff. He also put an ad on Craig's list. Now I just hope people will brave the rain.. if it comes.

He's bringing stuff to sell too!


My sister's Debbie and Rita are joining in. They'll come Friday night, and stay over, then help first thing in the morning.

... ughhhhhh... this is stressing me out. I need to get rid of all this crap!

I know.. I know... it will all be ok. It's not a big deal. There's always the Salvation Army pick up .. right?


I couldn't fall asleep last night. The muggy heat didn't help, and Drinking Pepsi didn't either!

So I got back up around 4 a.m... hoping that if I got online and did some reading, it would make me tired. I finally went back to bed around 5 a.m. and eventually fell asleep.

Good thing my son Eddie called, or I woiuld have hit the snooze once to many times.

I dragged myself out of bed, now exausted, and into the shower. I got to work, and yawned all day. I got home, and literally, dropped my purse, and hit the bed. I slept for about 3 hours. And now, it's 1:57 a.m. I'm tired, which is good. I have to clean off my desk, so Eddie can come in the morning and take it apart... for the yard sale. .. ughhhhh.


OOOOOHHH I'M MELTING!!!...

The heat is awful!.. and.. I'm having a hot flash!!!.. I think I'm going to combust!!!!

That Easter snow storm isn't looking so bad now.
Ok....Say goodbye to my computer desk.....
M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you selling everything and buying all new furniture? or just consolidating/downsizing?

I hope the weather holds off on rain and you make a ton of money!