Translate

Monday, August 06, 2007

THE NEW APARTMENT...AND MEATLOAF

She's in! Jamie's new apartment. As she said, it's still in "such disarray" but a really cute, cozy apartment. We had fun. Jamie was organizing her kitchen cupboards, while I prepared our meatloaf dinner. We were joined by Jamie's half sister Stephanie, who's expecting a baby in October, and her 4 year old niece Layla, who is one of those very sweet, very bright children, with a vivid imagination. She entertained us with her imaginary "attic apartment" that she invited us in, on the "top floor" of Jamie's sofa! I gave Jamie the collage, right before dinner and she really liked it. She laughed at the 6 pack of LaBatt's and her "replacement" bottle of Merlot. We all ate too much, and I got soo sleepy! I didn't sleep very well the night before. I tried going to bed at 4 a.m. knowing I had to work Sunday 10-4, but couldn't fall asleep. I got up again, and stayed up til 6a.m. went back to bed, and probably didn't fall asleep til around 7:30a.m. NOT GOOD... I woke up at 8... hit the snooze... BAD IDEA... and woke up at 8:45... ohhh no! ... I scrabbled around, jumped in the shower, and I still hadn't packed up the food to take to Jamie's!!... arrrgghhh!... well... yes.. I was 10 minutes late for work. The day went fast thank goodness. Anyway, I was so happy that Jamie finally got out of her roomates house, back into her OWN place again.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: