Translate

Sunday, July 09, 2006

My Diary...



While searching for Cleveland Indians items to give to
my German friends, I came across my old Diary!
Of course, I had to sit down and read through it. It was
amazing how I didn't remember most of what I had written.
It was strange, that most every day was the same. Working,
visiting with friends, going to school. It was wierd reading
about the first few months with my then boyfriend Ed,
(now my Ex-husband!) Or a guy I had a mad crush on through
most of Jr. & Sr. High school, named Frank. On the side of my diary
I wrote: "I love Frank"....Well, years later, after my divorce,
I ended up dating him!.....BIG MISTAKE!.... The 14 year old girl
inside me said: "But it's Frank, remember???"... I should have slapped
"her" there and then.... : )
I realized, that I over-slept alot, stayed home from school alot, called off of work
(at McDonald's) alot, cut class alot, and slept alot. Oh my God!
Well, in fairness, I really was sick, with sore throats... and eventually
had my tonsiles out at 17. Which, by the way, cured me.
It was 2 years before I got sick again. Who knew?
It was so fun reading about the silly things I did, and the boys I liked.
It was hysterical, reading some of the expressions I used back then.
I discribed a concert as" "Far out" and a guy as "Tough" (a hottie)
I was very emotional, and cried alot. I had more friends, than I remembered.
And went to the store alot! Everyday my mom sent me to the store for one
16 oz. bottle of Pepsi for my dad....did they not know they had 6 paks back then?.. and
why didn't I say so? I babysat alot.. for my sisters kids, who always seemed to
be "acting up." I was always doing something... that is, when I wasn't busy sleeping!
One diary entry, describes a shopping trip for school clothes. I bought 2 pairs of pants,
a skirt, shoes, nylons, underwear, and a blouse..... alll for $35!!! ... wow.
Well... It's 2 a.m... and I'm sleepy.. nothing has changed.. I still like to stay up late,
and sleep in... More later K?
goood nightt.... zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: