Translate

Monday, July 10, 2006

Chocolate Cravings....


MMMMmmmmmmmm...
It's 1 a.m... and I'm having Chocolate cravings.
I've always loved chocolate. Now I have to have it. Dark,
rich, sweet chocolate! I didn't always like dark chocolate.
It was too bitter. But now, mmmmm it's wonderful!
And good for you too. So how could I say no?
My favorite? well tonight, it's Lindt Intense Orange. Dark
Chocolate, with bits of Orange, and Almond slivers.
ahhhh... ohhhhhh... ooooooh.. GOOOOOOD.
My other favorite, is Lindt dark Chocolate Truffles.
Whoa... I'm sorry, now you're craving chocolate too...arent you!
I can't believe the weekend is over. Poof! done.
Well, I was kind of productive. I got to hang out with my
friends from Germany, and when I got home, I continued

working on the the inivitations, that my sisters friend asked for.
they're done!
It's a good feeling to have something completed. She's coming over on
Tuesday, to pick them up. then I will be free to work on my
daughter's graduation party. I bought some things like, plates
napkins, plastic ware etc. I'm going to print out a poster to hang.
I'm praying that it's not one of those hot, sticky, humid days.
Trying to keep everything cold will be a challenge, not to mention
me... trying to stay cool. We've been lucky, that it hasn't been a
very hot summer so far. We had a real Spring.. which here in Cleveland
is rare. It usually stays cold till May, then.. boom.. it's 90!
But this time it gradually warmed up in late March, and it was beautiful.
My sisters and I, are planning on seeing the Tall ships next weekend.
They will at the 9th street Pier. I'll be sure to take pictures.
My sister Susan just moved last weekend, and on top of the stress of
moving, she just learned that the University she
works at will be closing their Adult degree center and she will probably
be out of a job. So she needs a sister-day.
I now dread going to work. I used to love it, well.. not mind it. And now
it's five days of hell. The giddy 19 year old girls, who are also friends
and roomates, drive me nuts all day. The one, loves to come over just
to annoy me! She will ruffle my hair, stick her finger in my ear, or just
stand there.... omg.... help me! Oh, and I watched to World Cup Soccer

game too.. YAYYY ITALY! I'm not really a Soccer fan, but it was interesting.
I'm not aware of the rules, and found it so strange that the game went in to
2 over times, and they finally decided the winner, with a penalty kick?
What is that all about? sheesh.. the best out of five wins???.. like.. They run
around like madmen on the field for 90 minutes, run around for another 30
minutes.. then.. oh.. what the hell? lol Actually, to me the sport is pretty
dull. Like Basketball.. back and forth.. back and forth.. borrrringgg. The poor
Soccer guys, don't even get extra point if they're luck enough to score from a distance!
Ok... Well.. it' really wasn't that bad. And how about that head butt! awful!
Well. On that note, I have to give in sleep now, and accept that the weekend
has officially ended. Damn.
Well, have a lovely week, let's hope it goes fast!
bye bye.

No comments: