Translate

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hot, Sticky, Gross....!






Susan's Art. Cool hand painted Wine bottles.

Debbie's Photography, and art. Check out those cool Mirrors!

My art.


HOT.... HOT.. HOT.... HOT.. HOT! YUKKKK!
It's soo hot!

Ok. So not that I'm done complaining about the heat. Another weekend
over. My daughter Jamie called Saturday morning, to tell me she was in a small car accident
she's fine thank God, and so was the other driver who hit her. Jamie went to the
hospital just to get checked out. But all X-rays were fine.
Allison moved into her new apartment, with her two roomates.
I spent all of Saturday, trying to get a few collages made, for a little
art show at the WWW.SPIRITOFCLAY.NET called "The Summer Marketplace"



Another Artist, "Beady Eyed"
The cute little Yellow and Blue bottles
were bottled "Sunshine" and "Moonglow".. they wer kind of
like snow globes, that when you shook them, they had sparkly
things in them. Cute!
Love the "Meal Worms" sign in the background.. lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sister Susan, and Kelly, one of the Spirit of Clay owners.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I spent all of Saturday printing images, and didn't make it into the artroom untill 8pm.
Then stayed up till 5:30 a.m. trying to finish them!
The show was from 1-5pm
I had alot of fun. There were only five tables of artists, and two
of those belonged to my sisters and I. But it was fun. The
only thing that spoiled it was, .... guess.... yep....THE HEAT!
Thank God we were sitting in the shade. Not that it helped much,
Between the heat an hotflashes.. I thought I'd burst into flames!!
I sold a couple things, and made enough money to buy myself dinner!
But I enjoyed hanging out with my sisters. sister Rita wasn't there,
she had other plans.
So now I'll put my new collages on Etsy. that's such a coolwebsite.
www.etsy.com check it out!
Debbie's photography was amazing, and her cool Mirrors were a hit!
you can check out her amazing photos at: www.webshots.com search:
STONESTHRO.
I can't believe the weekend is gone. I hate Sunday nights, because, I know
I have to start planning for work ugh.
I am anxiously looking forward to Autumn! When it get's this hot, I
can't stand it! I just love the Fall. It's my favorite season. Although
when Fall comes, Winter isn't far behind.
So Relunctantly, I will go to bed.
Have a great week!
More hot weather here in Cleveland.
ugh!

No comments: