Translate

Thursday, July 13, 2006

It's All About the ART...


This is a collage I recently completed. I'm
trying to get some art done, for an art sale,
at my sister Susan's friends pottery place,
" SPIRIT OF CLAY"
www.spiritofclay.net
It's a really cool place where you can paint ceramics,
throw pottery, learn other crafts, have paint parties,
and display your art.
The photo at the bottom of their homepage, is of
my (great) niece Emily... cute huh?

So I'm sharing a few pics of the places I spend alot of time in.
First, is my computer room.

I made the Guitar hanging on the wall. It was part of a
Halloween costume a couple years ago. The theme was based
on the Guitars, lining the downtown Cleveland streets.
Kind of like the Cows in ..... is it. Chicago? Anyway, I liked it so
much, I decided to hang it, and make the whole room Cleveland
themed, using some of my photographs of downtown.
I'm "babysitting" the Monkey sitting on the desk. It's my
son's and he's had it since he was about 2 years old. my dad (who
passed away in 1993) gave it to him. Eddie is going to be moving
into a new apartment soon, and my little Monkey friend will
be leaving to join him again.


Ok.. now here is my verrry messy art room....


Don't you just love those lighted Lips?.. they
Were a gift from my daughter Allison.
To go with my "Artkissed" theme.
The artoom is pretty small.. and it doesn't take
much to look messy. One good evening of art,
and the place is trashed! But I love it, and it's
all mine. I'll take more pics the next time it
gets all cleaned up!
So tomorrow is Friday! the week went very fast.
My sister's and I, are still planning on going downtown,
on Sunday to see the tall ships, but it's supposed to be
reallllly hot... errghhhh.. I won't like that at all!
... so.. we'll see.

No comments: