Translate

Friday, November 21, 2008

IT HAPPENED AGAIN!



I've been published...again!

back in April, I had submitted 2 Halloween pieces, for Somerset Studio's annual "Vintage Halloween" issue. They chose one, and I was very excited!! They returned that piece, but kept the 2nd. I was told it was being considered for another publication, "Somerset Studio Gallery" It surprised me, because it was a Halloween piece, and I had no idea they would still be interested in using it. So, I checked my e-mail every day, hoping to get another "congratulations your artwork has been selected' e-mail like the first time, but I got nothing. So, I started waiting for the piece to arrive in my mailbox. Nothing! But, in the mailbox today, was a magazine. When I opened it, I realized it was "Gallery".....my free issue they give for being published YAYYY!... so I started flipping pages, and there it was on page 63, my Halloween piece! And it was just as exciting as the first time. That really made my day!
The issue is full of wonderful art as always. And I feel very
humbled to have been selected once again.
So now, I can't help but wonder (hope) if the piece I submitted for Somerset Studio "Black & White" theme, (on newstands in January) will be selected.....That will be a great birthday treat if it is!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Viola said...

Congratulations!! Your work looks fabulous! Great job!! :o)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

It does look great on that page! Congratulations! You are just so deserving. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the black and white piece! When is your birthday? Twyla