Translate

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

BIRTHDAY GIRL












DAUGHTER JAMIE!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't believe she's 29!!!!
how can that be?...I'm only 35??????
she's bright, and beautiful...just like me.. LOL....
have a happy day!
I LOVE YOU VERY BIG!!!












~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got my camera back today! yayy!!!

I'm feeling a little better, but still very stuffed up.
I went into work today, but ended up leaving at 2 again. I was just tired of putting customers on hold, while I blew my nose! My Supervisor, was out sick? today...I hope SHE feels better. So, I took advantage of the daylight, and went to do some Thanksgiving grocery shopping. I got my turkey, a 23 pounder! I wanted a bigger one, but they just didn't have any. I was concerned about finding room in my freezer for it....I don't have any room in there! Then the light bulb went on...I'll just leave it in my trunk! It's going to be 19 degrees tonight, and highs in the low 30's, that's colder than my fridge would be! I'll bring it in over the weekend, then let it start thawing in the fridge. Just as I was heading home, the snow started to fly again! BIG, FAT, FLUFFY FLAKES! it was gorgeous! I brought in some groceries, then opened all the blinds. It was awesome to watch the snow coming down so heavy! The Picnic table is my "snow gage"... looks like there's about 5-7 inches on there! WOW!
I grabbed my camera, and got some pics. Just look at old Mosley! all bare, but looking so pretty in the snow.







The area kids were back out having snowball fights, and running wild. The apartment complex even looked pretty at dusk.













Here's a little preview of the art I've been working on. I really can't believe I hardly have anything made. The holiday's really snuck up on me this year. I might have to just start working on Valentines Day stuff, and forget about Christmas.

I took a long nap, and for the first time in 2 days, I was actually able to sleep! Ahhhh.





Ok.. so i't almost 2 a.m. wow. the evening is gone already. As fast as the months have been flying, it will be Spring before ya know it!!!... yayyyyy!

Happy HUMP Day!!




























1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday to Jamie! Yes, you are way too young to have a daughter that old. So glad you were able to sleep and are feeling better. I wish I could come to your house for Thanksgiving. Sounds like you are planning a big meal. So nice to have your camera back. Your new art is beautiful. I like the hearts. Have a great hump day! Twyla