Translate

Friday, February 29, 2008

#&%$#&*$@! SNOW!!!!




ENOUGH!!!

I am officially sick of snow!!!!

I was sick of it, even before the first flake landed. But now... GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

The top picture, is my car yesterday morning Feb 28th. Looks harmless, but that drift by the door was up to my knees. coming home, I got stuck pulling in the driveway, and barely made it to that same spot. This morning.... MORE SNOW... and... MY DOOR WAS FROZEN SHUT!!!!!!! an annual Winter ritual.

I had to climb in from the passenger side.. The swear words were flying trust me!

Coming home ...again.. I get stuck trying to get in the driveway.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.. @%%$!!!!


I can now report my driveway has finally been plowed, thanks to my darling son Eddie, and a phone call he made to a friend with a plow. I mean geeeez! I almost had to cancel this weekend's PSMWG!.....

................Flashback to last year. Date, February 14th... see 2nd picture... My car was stuck in the same spot in the driveway... GRRRRRRR!!!
And Easter 2007...April.... GIANT SNOWSTORM... see 3rd picture..... I HATE SNOW!!!



No comments: