Translate

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

PASSING TIME

GRRrrgh... another Monday....
doesn't this picture say it all? My sister Rita, emailed this picture.. (no, I don' t know who's baby it is) but what a great photo no?.... feel free to copy and paste it, and make someone smile.


So....I'm here, at 1:29 a.m. passing time, hanging on to all the "me" time I can. I'm watching the "Craig Ferguson" show. I'm having a cup of coffee. Probably not a good idea considering what time it is, but I bought a new brand.. "Mr. Coffee" brand, and I was anxious to try it out. Hmmm, ya think I should have done that earlier in the evening? So I should go to bed soon, before the caffiene kicks in!

Cleveland is under yet another "WINTER STORM WATCH".... oh joy.

I have no idea what is going to be like in the morning. So that means getting up early.. "just incase" I have to "chisel" and "scrape" the ice off my car. Ohhh.. how I hate that noise!!

WHERE IS SPRING?.... PLEASE HURRY, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

.....................yes.. I feel better when I whine.


So. check out the newest art listed at ETSY.

"FAMOUS" signs. Digitally created, and customized. A perfect, original gift Idea. I actually gave the "Eddie's famous Keilbasy & Sauerkraut" to my son Eddie, when I went to visit him last weekend. He invited me over to see his apartment. He's been there over a year, and it's my first time there! Yes, I'm a bad mom. Well, it's not close, and trying to coordinate our work schedules, blah, blah, blah.. well, I finally made it over. He made us dinner, Steaks, Asparagus (his favorite.. Bleeehck!) and corn, with a salad, and Wine (my favorite "Lambrusco"... yes.. sweet and cheap, just like me) We had fun hanging out together. I love his cute little apartment. We watched some YouTube videos, about Ron Paul, the "other" Presidential candidate, that the media refuses to acknowledge, even though he has a huge following, especially from the "younger" crowd. Eddie is actually in a Ron Paul commercial, shot in downtown Cleveland. I've seen it air several times already, and it's also on Youtube too..... I will add a link when I'm not so tired to look for it...or if you're really interested, you can search under "Ron Paul Cleveland commercial?".. on Youtube.


Sooooo.. what else. Hmmm. Oh, I'm hosting a PSMWG (aka: Patti, Sheila, ME, Winnie & Gloria... my best buddies) this Saturday. We're having another ART day. Gloria is making me make homemade pizza ... AGAIN. It seems she's become addicted to it. Yes, I'm flattered, and as much as it's a pain to make, I'd do anything for my best friend!

I still have to work on my 2nd Puzzle swap pieces. We were supposed to meet in March to exchange the pieces back, but it seems we can't get 12 women in one place.. scheduling conflicts!

So now the date has been moved to April. Which is great, since I've only worked on one of 24 pieces.... MY OWN! I'm really anxious to see my puzzle when it's completed. I chose "Halloween" as the puzzle's theme! how cool will that be eh?

Now, I'm watching M*A*S*H.. Still a great show. I have a confession. Back in 1974... I had a brief crush on Alan Alda...... I know!!!.... lol.. But it was mostly the character he played in Mash, that I liked. He had a great sense of humor! I even chose him (back in '74) as someone I'd want to be stranded on a deserted island with.... OMG... LOL>>>>>>>> just because he would be so funny! THATS ALL!.

Ok... I'm getting really sleepy. I'd better get to bed, and hope the coffee doesn't wake me up at 4 a.m.

UPDATE: Just 23 days til SPRINGGGGG!!!!.. ahhh I can almost smell the flowers now.. mmm.

GOODNIGHT!






















No comments: