Translate

Saturday, July 28, 2007

LOVE IN THE CLOUDS....

Try as I might, I couldn't sleep last night! Yes, I was up late watching the radar, but when I did finally go to bed, I just layed there, for what felt like 2 hours.
I realized it was starting to get light outside, and....I could hear faint rumblings of thunder. So... I stayed in bed for awile just listening to the rain. Then decided to get up, and go out to the porch. MMMmmm the air smelled so good. I made a cup of coffee, and went back out. The sun was up, and the clouds were breaking. Such beauty! Dispite the phone lines, I took some pretty awesome photos.

Do you see the heart? (between the phone lines)
I promise you, I have not altered this photo.
I only tweaked the color slightly, and that's all.

I didn't even notice the "heart" untill I uploaded the pictures. Awe! cool!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: