Translate

Saturday, July 28, 2007

BACK TO WORK....


Ok... enough about clouds....
for now.
I't 4:19 a.m... and I should be in bed. As I said in my last post, I didn't get much sleep last night.
I still don't feel like I'm back to work. Working these strange (strange to me) hours 4-11 p.m.... where I can still stay up late, sleep in if I want. I don't feel like I'm at a "real" job. I'm not complaining. It just feels strange, even after a month.
Ok so...
I'm thinking about going in the art room and working on some Halloween Ideas that have been floating in my head.
My other thought is to go to bed!...I'm tired!
I will be working on pricing my Garage sale items this weekend too. I'm shooting for August 25th. Let's hope its a nice sunshiny day!
I'm looking forward to purging the last of my junk, and getting things cleaned out. I will feel more like I'm REALLY moving out.... in November?... oh.. let it happen please.
So sooo much to do. purge, clean, pack, clean. Scarrry stuff!.
Ok... having to re-type most of the words you're reading, tells me that I'm not awake enough to do anything right now much less type.
So.. off I go. Sorry for any spelling errors that I'm too tired to fix.
Happy weekend ya'll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Weekend to you, too! From my many moves over the years, the easiest was when I knew I was moving for a few months and I actually purged and packed slowly. All the other moves -- not so much -- last minute craziness. The easy move had boxes everywhere for awhile but it was so much simpler than waiting till the last minute. So, purge, purge, purge and then pack, pack, pack! You'll be happy you made yourself be so disciplined, even if it's a big pain to motivate yourself.