Translate

Friday, July 13, 2007

I LOVE CLOUDS....

It's true... I love Clouds. They're one of God's best creations. They're fleeting, and wondrous. I could watch them for hours. Today was one of those amazing clear days, where the sky was a piercing Blue, filled with shocks of huge white billowing clouds. I was out in my yard, watching, as they morphed right before my eyes. Here they are, now frozen forever!

I was treated to more clouds on my drive in to work. Aahhh so gorgeous!


On my break, I was again, dazzled by the evening sun, turning them Pink.


Oh, I love Clouds.


A poem came to mind... and.. as corny as it may be... here it is....




ODE TO THE CLOUDS

I love Clouds they brighten my day.
the brightest of White & Darkest of grey.
The puffy and fluffy, I could almost touch,the wispy and wild, I love them so much!
I guess you could say It was love at first sight
I even love those that bring in the night.
A free show is waiting just just look up to the sky,
sit and relax, and watch them float by.
They carry the rains and carry the snow.
Is there A God? just look....and you'll
know.
Well... I couldn't help my self. So now, If you think I've lost my mind, next time your outside, take a look up.. really look, and see if you don't fall in love with clouds too.





No comments: