Translate

Saturday, October 21, 2006

YAYA!

Well... It's already been a whole week, since we had our 4th. Annual Mothers & Daughters Celebration! Time flies! We had a blast! The cottage we stayed in was wonderful, and the view of the lake was amazing! We laughed, ate, talked, ate, and ate some more! New babies, old cousins, gifts, & projects. And a sleepover too. You can see all the pictures at my website: www.artkissed.com I took so many, that it's taking me a long time to get them all on, so if you're intrested, check back often to see the latest. I'm still unemployed, and still feeling guilty for not aggressively looking. I like staying home, sleeping in, and staying up all hours. I like it. I am happy "getting by" with the little money I have. I 'm not starving, and have a roof over my head, and have managed to keep my internet service... so how bad could it be?.... ooops, I'd better not say that out loud. I will get a job, and go back to the old day to day grind. But for now, I'm content being a slug.

This Autumn, is kind of a disapointment. The trees are dull, and lack any brilliant colors. I know the weather dictates this, but it's too bad.
well, maybe next year. I still have lots of gorgeous pictures from last Autumn to look back on.
So That's about it. Same old stuff, different day.
My daughter Jamie is coming over tomorrow, and she and I are going to try (again) to organize my million photos. Then I have to tackle all the digital photos I have. I need to get them printed, or saved on a disc.
Then we will enjoy some homemade Navy Bean soup! mmmmm.. The perfect thing, on a chilly Autumn day. Jamie told her cousins, Michael, and Scott, and they're all coming for soup too!
Ok.. so it is really good. I can't take all the credit though, it's my mom's recipe. But I'm glad I learned how to make it.

My sister Rita, has printed up another recipe book, filled with recipes we all contributed. Most are family recipes that my mom made. Others are newer, and sure to become favorites.


Well.. now I'm just writing to get to the end, so the page won't look wierd when I post it.. for some reason, if there isn't any writing below the last photo, everything on the right side of the page, ends up, way at the bottom.







I













I hope this works.. I've snuck down to the bottom of the page! sneaky sneaky!... Ok I'm going now.. Hopefully to do some art, or alteast work on organizing my art room.... yeah right!
Bless you! Posted by Picasa

No comments: