Translate

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

UP ALL NIGHT


I've been up all night. What's new right?
I woke up with a cold yesterday morning. Dragged around the house. I took a cold tablet, and it knocked me out. I slept till 7:30 pm... woke up.. and I've been up ever since!
Needless to say, I never made it out of the house to vote... shame, shame on me.
Well, atleast I was productive. For the past twelve hours, I managed to list my new Greeting card ornaments on ETSY. I've already sold one! I sold the little "Christmas Fairy" shown here. I also made and listed two more cards. I'm on a roll.

I'm still unemployed..... still loving the time off.
I went on an interview last Friday. I think it went well. But
I also think if they wanted me, they would have said so by now. The employment agency says they're still interviewing. Oh well. If it's ment to be.. it will be.

I'm still stuffed up, but feeling a tad bit better. I'm really tired now.. but here I sit. I'm in an artsy mood, and have alot more Ideas!

I've already eaten breakfast, and had two cups of coffee.
I'm watching the Today show, and sadly, I miss Katie Couric. How pathetic am I?

I can't believe it's November. I can't believe Thanksgiving is just 2 weeks away!....and then Christmas! sheesh.... I feel like I JUST took the tree down.

Time really does fly doesn't it.
Well... I don't know why I'm still up.... babbling about nothing. I'm over tired, and foggy!

I'd like to make more art today..... whenever I wake up!

Sorry for this boring blog!


Ok... I give up.. going to bed now. Check out the rest of my art if you'd like to see more.

Bless you! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Provocative title! I love your greeting card ornaments and will be heading to etsy this month to purchase a few.

Can't wait for Vegas!
Love,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHHH! AAAAAAHHHHH! I really love these! Really fresh and inspiring. Thanks for sharing.