Translate

Friday, October 13, 2006

SAY IT AIN'T SNOW!

OOOHHH YUK!
It's too early! make it stop! I couldn't believe my eyes Thursday afternoon. I know they predicted it, but I just didn't believe it. It was.... dreadful!
Cleveland gets more than it's share of snow, and we're just not ready for it this early. The leaves haven't even turned yet. I'm also worried about them. The wind was so hard, (see the over turned trash can)I'm afraid they're going to blow away before they get the chance to turn!
Well, nothing I can do.

It's reallllly cold too.... and... I.... had... to.... to... t.t.t.t.. turn on the..fff...fff....FURNACE! omg.. I can't believe it. The temperature is going down to the low 30's .. I had to give in or stay under the covers. I have to admit, it feels nice and cozy now. Dammit.

I should be in bed. I have to get up at a "normal" time tomorrow morning. I have to pack up, and head to my sister Rita's house, then on to the Cottage, and spend the night, before YA YA Saturday morning. I've finished the memory book, and it doesn't look too bad. I can always change things later.



I'm sending in my little "CLOUD FAIRY".... and requesting she send only fair weather clouds, and take back the ones making snow!

Ok... going now... Happy Friday the 13th! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Cloud Fairy! Go away snow and cold, windy days. We don't need you!

Have fun Ya-Ya ladies! Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics.