Translate

Monday, October 02, 2006

INTRODUCING ANA!


She's here!.....Introducing Anna (pronounced "Ah-na") Gabrielle. Born October 1 st. at 2:44 a.m Weight: 6 lbs 15 oz, 19 inches long. Very dark brown hair. And looks like she might favor her dad. She's beautiful! She was born, just 45 minutes after her mom and dad got to the hospital! Wow. Brother Carmen, loves her already, and here is a picture of his first time holding her. I took these pictures this afternoon.
It's amazing to hold such a tiny brand new person. She has arrived in time to be our newest little YA YA. Every year we've had a new female addition.

My job hunt continues. I'm still enjoying my lazy days, and being spontaneous. I'm still staying up way to late, but loving it.



Here's a few more pics of Anna's homecoming!















































Here is the whole family!
My nephew Michael, wife Antje, Carmen, and Anna. ................................................................... Posted by Picasa

No comments: