Translate

Monday, September 04, 2006

BIRTHDAYS & CLOUDS....


Happy Birthday
Isabella! Happy birthday to you!
Isn't she soo sweet?
This is my sister Deb's grandaughter, who celebrated
her first birthday yesterday. Were we all really that young once?.... ahh
It was a fantastic day. Beautiful billowing clouds, glimpses of sunshine, and sprinkles of rain.
I just love watching clouds.
The photos were taken from the car, on the way to Isabella's party. ... no.. I wasn't driving.. : )
Saturday, my best friend and I planned on going to see a Led Zeppelin cover band outdoors, but it was Cold and drizzly, so we decided not to go.... but then I got to do art all day! because cold and drizzly is PERFECT WEATHER FOR ART! I was so happy all day. Finally no heat and humidity. The chilly air, made me think of fall, which was a perfect setting to make my Halloween art. And.. also helped with the hotflashes lol..

I got alot done on Saturday, staying up till 4 a.m. finishing a painting.
So right now... being the strange creature that I am.. I'm up. It's 6:05 a.m.... and I got up at 3:30 a.m.!..... After getting home from the party yesterday, I decided to take a "nap".... at 8 p.m.....
Thinking I'd get up in a 1/2 hour or so..... not.
I guess I was tired from staying up till 4 in the morning!
So anyway. I'm going to try and take advantage of this day off (Labor Day) and get more art done. I'm waiting, hoping, that there will be a cool sunrise, and I can snap a few pics, and share with you.
I've showered, and had breakfast.. with my Pepsi, and coffee ofcourse.
I'm watching the Jerry Lewis telethon. I haven't seen him yet! I don't think he's in front of the camera as much as years past.
Ok... so I'm going now. 40 minutes till sunrise.. and the whole day ahead of me.. yayyyyyy!!!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: