Translate

Saturday, January 25, 2014

STILL FREEZING

 
We're still freezing in Cleveland. Single digit "highs"
below Zero lows.
I know....it's Winter, but these are not "typical"
temperatures..... here. We don't like it!
It's only January...... yes, almost the end.. but still.
We have February..... March.........to get through.
I can't stand it.
I need COLOR... WARM BREEZES
THUNDERSTORMS...instead of Winter Storms.
I think I suffer from SAD {seasonal affective disorder}
caused by lack of daylight.... and I think, seeing nothing
but shades of grey... 50 shades of grey.. ....
sorry... couldn't help myself.
We are under yet another
"WINTER STORM WATCH"
3-6 inches possible tomorrow and 2-4 on Sunday.
I have to work Sunday.. 4 -10pm.....isn't that just great.
AND.... tomorrow is our PSMWG at G's.
So far...it's a "go"...... but.. that could change if the weather does.
I hate that everyday in the Winter... is completely dictated
by the WEATHER.  Have to get up earlier....
"Gear up"... and get out... to CLEAN OFF THE CAR.
then warm it up.
Drive slower..... watch for Ice......
"want to go out for Dinner?".. "Maybe if the weather's not bad"
 
My job involves talking to people all over the country.
Inevitably,  I get the question of  "where are you?.... and what's the weather like there?
Among family and friends, weather is always a topic. "How many inches did you get?"
"We got (more/less) then that... we're supposed to get more"
This end's the complaint portion of this post.
 
The artwork , are just random things I've been doing.
Notice the color?....I'm color deprived. Oops... another
sarcastic weather reference.
 
Good news.... the days are getting longer.
This makes me very happy.
Now.... when I leave work at 6pm.. the sky (if not cloud covered)
is a deep Periwinkle... instead of pitch Black.
.... I keep saying... ."just think how much lighter it will be this time next week!"
Silly....... but it helps.
I'm tired.
I'm babbling.
I'll go to bed now.
Spring is coming.






No comments: