Translate

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014

 
 
Happy New Year!
A brand new blank slate... in front of us.
It's always unnerves me a little.... the unknown. What will it be like?
better than last year?... worse?.. more of the same?
I don't make resolutions... because I don't keep them. But I do try to
learn from the past and make "it better"
 
Last year... was a little crazy! (understatement...)
The highlight..... was the birth of my first grandchild Garrett, who just turned 6 months old.
I am still  getting used to being called Gramma.... but I LOVE IT!
  he is so wonderful and beautiful and he's mine! 
 
 
As much as I want him to stay little, I can't wait for all the Gramma times
we'll have together. Making Christmas cookies, doing art, going to the Zoo.
And I get to spoil him!
 
 
It is almost 2 a.m.. and I'm watching a "Twilight Zone" marathon,
and having a Bloody Mary... which will make me sleepy.. wait....it already is.
So, I'll spare you my mindless babble...
and just wish you a Happy, Healthy, Peace-Filled
2014
 
 

 

1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Happy New Year, MaryEllen! Your little sweetie is so cute! I've been catching up with you! Thanks for the cookie recipe! I am going to try it! Enjoy your day! Twyla