Translate

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

POLAR COLD!

"CLEVELAND IN ICE"
How appropriate is THAT?! because we are!!!
 
Are you in a "Deep Freeze" too?
we are!.........
 
 
Brrr is right!
We have been.....
 
 
for 2 days now WOW it's COLD!!!
Getting into my car after work yesterday, the temp.
said -8. Today, coming home...
 it read a "balmy" 2
 
 
 
My Favorite Cleveland Meteorologist,
Betsy Kling! She's so good at her job,
and posts Facebook messages with weather updates
all the time!

 
It was scary driving, not because of snow.. but because
of ice. What looked like dry pavement, could be "Black Ice"....
so you were afraid to go too fast.
So....it was a little dicey.. but thank God.. and I mean
THANK YOU GOD, I got home safe.. and so did
my kids and sisters.. and hopefully everyone did too.
 
So, this post is just to say
"OMG IT'S SOOO COLD!!"
because you don't break  60 year old records
and not talk about it!
 
 
Luckily, the temperatures are going to start
RISING tomorrow.... going up to a now comfortable
20. and by Saturday, we'll be a
"Tropical 41!!!"

 
So... I hope you're all doing well and staying warm!
I'm counting the days till SPRING...
I think we're at 70...... and it can't come fast enough!

No comments: