Translate

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

QUESTIONS...AND ANSWERS...





















TAKEN FROM THE AWESOME BLOG: "Ink on my Fingers"...
I couldn’t resist doing too. I haven't even read the questions yet.. so here goes....


*a special talent:
I can turn one eye in, and keep the other straight. Amazing isn't it?

*a secret nobody knows:
Sometimes when I'm craving Chocolate late at night, I will take a giant swig right from
the bottle of Hershey's Syrup.... tell me you've never done it!


*a personality trait you find attractive:
confidence.....it's sexy don't you think?


*a personality trait you find unattractive:
conceitedness

*a song that melts you:
"You Send Me"... by Michael Bolton


*the biggest truth you have learned this year:
That things don't always go the way you plan them, but God will guide you.


*an item you are currently coveting:
My Sterling Silver "Artist Palette" necklace. I just got a new chain for it, and I can finally wear it again. It's my most favorite piece of jewelery.

*what gives you peace :
My Faith in God


*what perfume are you currently wearing:
"Celine"... by Celine Dion

*do you dream much?:
Yes... awake, and asleep

*what word(s) do you tend to say too much:
" Oh Shit" "no kidding"

*in school, what kind of teen were you?:
The Class clown, friendly, and an insecure extrovert!

*describe yourself in 5 words:
Creative~witty~worrier~loyal~procrastinator


*have you ever been in love?:
yes ...and I really believe "It is better to have loved and lost, then to never have loved at all"

*a weird quirk?
I can't clean the house if I'm wearing slippers, or just socks, I have to put on "real" shoes.

*Has your heart ever been broken?:

Yes.. a few times.. but I got through it.

*favourite things to wear?:
My Artist Palette necklace.. (again)... and anything comfortable.... like what I have on right now. A pair of Black sweat pants, and an over sized sloppy paint stained sweatshirt, socks, and slippers. My regular "at home" attire.
So... you might want to consider calling before stopping by... or what you see is what you get!

No comments: