Translate

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

MORE PUZZLE PICS....

Here's a few more puzzle pieces. There is so many wonderful pieces, I wish I could show you all of them!
I just got an email from Kelly, and we're gonna do another Altered puzzle project!!! yay! I think I 'm going to have "Vintage Halloween" for my theme.
Here's a link to Kathy & Kelly's awesome Pottery place called "SPIRIT OF CLAY" check it out, and stop in, if you are around the Cleveland, Mayfield Hts. area.
Well, we're having a little hot spell here in Cleveland. It's not too humid, so I will live.
And, we'll have a "cool front" come through, and it will be cooler soon.

I'm hosting my 2nd. PSMWG art night, this Saturday. I love that I'm doing art with my best girlfriends! and I love that they love it too!... Pictures to follow.

I'm likin' my new job. still not crazy about the hours, but I get to "chill out" in the morning, like I am right now, watching Martha Stewart.. (not a really big fan, but nothing much else to watch) I'm getting used to driving home late at night, and the time at work goes really fast. So... my next plan, is to work on moving! whoa... scary. I've been in this house since 1995, 3 years up (I live in a double).. and the rest down here. I've become very attached to this house, but I have already begun "separating" myself from "it"......I'm looking forward to a smaller place (less to clean!)... and apartment life. I'm looking forward to living in Brunswick, (that's if I get the apartment I have my eye on there!).... and I'm looking forward to living just down the street from my sister Deb and her husband Herb. She and I can "hang out" together! I'll also be closer to my best friend Gloria "G".. and another friend Laure. It's all very exciting, and a little nerve wracking, coordinating money, and moving, with the new job. I fast forward to the Winter, and hope I'll be all done with the BIG move, and settled by then.
SOOOO... anyway.... It's only 11 a.m... and I still have a few hours to "play".... before work. I think I'll do some cleaning or art?.... hmmmmm that's hard to chose... ya right... well... maybe I'll wait till that cool air blows through... don't want to bust a sweat now do I?

Nothing much else happening. I'm just adjusting to the new job, and the hours. Trying to work on some new collages, and a few orders I have.

Life is good.
M

Posted by Picasa

No comments: