Translate

Sunday, June 24, 2007

AND THE PUZZLE CAME TOGETHER...

Yayyyyy! the puzzle is complete! We all gathered on Saturday, to swap back, all our our finished puzzle pieces, and the result was spectacular! Such imagination! such creativity! I just loved them all. The first picture, is my finished puzzle. I had several themed pieces, including all 4 seasons, hearts, stars, the 50's..... Just look at it! We all "took turns"opening" our pieces, then passed them around for all to see. Nothing but "ooooh" "ahhhhhh" and "OMG" could be heard. I loved this project so much. The photos also shown: my contribution to my sister susan's puzzle, the them was "peace" for this piece.
The next photo is of Susans completed puzzle... wayyyy coool huh???!! The bottom picture is Terri's completed puzzle, that had the theme "Oriental".... wow.
I took pictures of all the pieces, unfortunately, I forgot to put my camera on "macro"... and a lot of them are blurred.
It was so fun hanging out at our host Maureen & Terri's house, with this creative bunch of women. We dined on Casadilla's and potluck goodies. Afterwards, my sister and I, stopped over at Kathy & Kelly's house. I loved all the cool, original artwork at both homes. Marlane, and partner Sue, were there too, and we sat around talking about the puzzles, art ideas, drinking coffee and eating chocolate cake! ... did you hear what I said?... "ART"... "CHOCOLATE"... FRIENDS?"... does it get any better? : )
So, now our next project is "INCHIES"... I've heard of them, but never did them before. They're 1 x 1 inch square little artworks. We'll all make 10..... then, make copies (one for each person participating). then pass them out. Everyone will get 10 pieces from each person... and ... in the end, I'lll end up with 100 pieces of art! The theme will be "color" each person drew a color, and that will be the domanent color in the piece. I picked "White"... challenging, but I think it can be very cool! So, We'll all meet up again, at the end of September to exchange pieces. What an interesting collage, these pieces of tiny art will make!
Another weekend gone. I will start my regular work hours tomorrow, 4 p.m.-11 p.m... ugh... Oh.. if I forgot to mention it.. and you may have guessed, I'm finally back to work, at a new job, in a call center. Already the calls are proving to be very.. uh.... interesting! I'm not crazy about the hours, but I do like being able to stay up late and sleep in. I just don't like the driving hope late at night. Oh well, guess we can't have everything.

Ok, I'll post some more pictures of individual
pieces... the ones that arent' blurred!

HI MARLANE!... Thanks for reading my blog..... !

Posted by Picasa

No comments: