Translate

Sunday, March 04, 2012

MARCH In Like a Lamb



It's March!....
In like a Lamb... Our amazingly mild Winter continues....and it's days are numbered. The lack of Snow, has made this  one of the BEST Winters I can ever remember.  I can't even remember a day where the temperature was in the single digits. The whole season was sprinkled with a generous amount of 50's and 60's. And now, Spring, just a few weeks away.  I can see sprouts of Daffodils, coming up. Next weekend begins Daylight Savings Time.... no more driving home in the dark. I love March!


  But....I do have a major cold right now.
It started Friday morning. I woke up with a scratchy throat, and my voice was cracking. by the time I got home, my voice was worse, but no major cold symptoms ....yet. Saturday morning.... voice GONE!
I had a to cancel a long awaited lunch date with old friends. And accept the fact that I was officially sick.
I talked ... well.. more like whispered, to my Son Eddie in the morning like I always do. He could tell I was sick and asked if I was okay.  Early afternoon, my doorbell rang, I was afraid it was my friends paying me a visit...  but it was Eddie....  carrying "get well soon" goodie bags....... ! Awwh.. it touched my heart!
 Flowers, juice, 2 kinds of soups from 2 different restaurants.... tea... cough drops, Vitamins and even Echinacea... wow.. If that doesn't make a Mom feel better, nothing can. Eddie has always had a kind, thoughtful heart. And I felt better just seeing him. I love that boy.
So now, I'm feeling a little better. The Cold finally kicked in last night and my tissues and Aleve are my best friends. My voice is not as bad, but still pretty rough, which might make my job (being on the phone all day) a little tough....

I tried working on some art but got too tired.
I was working on collage Easter Eggs.  They're cute, but need some work... And I doubt if I'll have enough done to post on Etsy, in time for Easter shoppers.... oh well... next year?


I am currently addicted to PINTEREST it's a really fun place. You can see and follow my pins, by clicking the button above.

I'm looking forward to Spring,  the return of Green leaves and Flowers. and wonderful Spring rain and Thunderstorms.

Daughter Jamie and I, will be working on this year's YA YA plans. It will be our 10th!!! and will be extra special!
So... now you're all caught up with my life... exciting isn't it? 
Have a great week.



No comments: