Translate

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY ST PATTY'S DAY!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I was busy in my artroom all weekend.. (*BLISS!*)
making more WORD bracelets.
I've got several more I'm working on.
I've only posted a few on ETSY So far, but I'll get the other's on soon.

I'm excited that SPRING is just 4 days away!
And Daylight Savings Time is here.. and the SUN is still shining on my way home now.

We all know that we can still get plenty of Snow... but we're the eternal optimists and pray Spring will be Green and not White.



Nothing much else happening.
just another week flying by.

I'm upset (just a little) that I missed American Idol tonight. I'll have to see if I can find it online someplace.

I really love CRYSTAL BOWERSOX... I think she's gonna win!... and she's from Ohio too.

That's all for now....
need to find a Green shirt to wear to work tomorrow... We're all IRISH on St. Patty's day

right?
































1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

MaryEllen, you are just so talented! Your bracelets are so great! I sure hope you have an early spring. We are having a nice couple of days, but they are saying snow for the weekend:( I am such an American Idol addict. I bet you can see some of the performances on Youtube. I like Crystal, too. She is such a natural and I love her soulfoul voice. My other favorite is Casey. His voice is great and he sure is easy to look at:) Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Twyla