Translate

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

T'was 2 nights before Christmas....




....And all through the house, I'm the only creature stirring with my computer mouse.
LOL.
Well.... here we are 2 days before Christmas. I've got things to do that can't be done till Wednesday. Cooking. Making homemade Pizza, our family tradition. Mmmm.. I haven't had any since last Christmas! and I can't wait!
I got out of work early both Monday and Tuesday. I tried to take advantage of the extra time, and I got some things done at home.
I'm absolutely thrilled, that we haven't had any substantial snow!! This is sooo rare!...
I think I may have mentioned that in my last post.. but still worth mentioning again.
Yayyy! We've dodged quite a few "bullets".. Like the fierce storm that hit NY, last week, and the storm that went North... and side swiped Ohio. fewwh!
It wouldn't bother me if I never saw another flake!
the forecast for this Christmas.. RAIN!.. and highs in the low 40's... I love it.
So... I will be celebrating with my kids and friends on Christmas Eve. I'm going to give the game I made last year, "The Family Know-it-All".. another go.. it was a great success last year.
I'm working on new questions!
I'm just passing time right now.
I love the holiday's but I'll be happy when they're over.. and things go back to "normal."
Wishing Twyla, Lindsey, Marsha and all of my blogger friends, a wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

MaryEllen, I hope you and your family and friends have a wonderful time together. I know there will be good food and I remember that family know it all game. I bet you come up with some good questions this year:) I am so glad you haven't had snow! I remember your problems last year. Maybe this year you will be spared. May peace and love fill your home this holiday and throughout the new year. Twyla

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Merry Christmas, MaryEllen! Twyla