Translate

Monday, May 11, 2009

FRIENDS & FAMILY






























































What a great weekend I had!
Saturday, I met up with old friends, Nancy, Melony, Ruth and Gloria, at one of my favorite restaurants Fiesta Jalapeno. Let's just say, we made very "merry'...and leave it at that!
We haven't had that much "fun" in a longgg time lol..

Sunday, Mother's Day, Allison & Andy, Eddie and I all met at Jamie's house, then headed over to Don's Pomeroy House restaurant, just 2 minutes away. I had been waiting to eat there for a whole year! Last Mother's day, all the kids had to work, and weren't able to come over. I had just moved in my apartment, so I was preoccupied with unpacking. I told them that I wanted to go to a nice restaurant "next year" So that's just what we did.
Don's Pomeroy house, is the oldest building in Strongsville. Built in 1847. A beautiful old house, with lots of personality. All the wood doors and window frames are original. And yes.. there's even a local ghost that walks the creaky halls. The house has a wonderful history, including the fact that "The Pomeroy's" were Abolitionists, and gave safe harbor to many slaves, you can read more, by clicking the link above.
My Steak was so.. MMmmmmmm! and the kids enjoyed their meals too.
It was just so nice being with my all my babies, I love them so much!

So, the weekend went fast, but it was full of lots of fun.
My bestest friends, and my kids. What could be better than that

Hope you all had a great weekend.. and wonderful Mother's day too!
xoxo

2 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

So glad you had such a happy weekend! I love resturants like that one in historic old houses. There 'has' to be a ghost! Your kids all look so happy and you, too! Twyla

Tumble Fish Studio said...

I am glad you had a good Mother's Day! It looks like a wonderful and loving fun filled time! You deserve it, lady! Hope you have a good week!
marsha