Translate

Monday, April 16, 2007

Being ARTY....

Here's my latest collage!

Its 5 x 7 inches. I'm debating on wether I want to add it to a canvas and create a bigger piece. I really like the way it turned out! Here are the PSMWG'S"..(my best friends, just our initials)...Winnie, Gloria, & Patti. (minus the "S" Sheila) They're all hard at work at my house, on our first ART NIGHT! We has sooo much fun! Their creativity came pouring out!




I can't wait for our next time doing art together!

I've been busy working on more new pieces for Etsy. I just finished an order for custom collaged Birthday invitations. They took a lot longer than I expected, and I really didn't charge enough. Oh well.. I'm learning.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOWEE! AWESOME invitations. I know who I'm calling when I turn 60! But that's a Loooooong way off! HA HA! Great job! Teri