Translate

Thursday, April 12, 2007

HAPPY "FREEZE-TER"

Let's play.. FIND THE CAR!
Can you see it?... maybe just the anntena?
Yup, that's my car.
Under over a foot of snow! This was my Easter... Brrrrr. and Grrrr! One day it was 80... what a tease, we thought Spring was really here. There were beautiful Yellow Daffodiles, Little green buds popping on the trees. Then.... SWOOSH!... 24 short hours later....... SNOW! and LOTS of it! It started Good Friday afternoon, and NEVER stopped snowing till Easter Sunday evening. Typical for Cleveland. They say, "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute"..Yup, that's us.

Well, It was a weird Easter. Daughter Jamie left on Vacation to North Carolina's Outer Banks, Eddie was sick at home, Best friend Gloria snowed in. I did enjoy the company of the brave few who did make it over. Nephew Michael, wife Antje, and their adorable kids, Carmen, and Anna (shown below). Rita and son Patrick also made it in from Willoughby, about 25 miles East of Cleveland, and in the middle of the famous "Snow Belt"... even they didn't have as much snow as me! Finally my other daughter Allison made it in, and spent the night. We napped after everyone left, and got up and watched the "Best of Friends" on video. I had alot of leftovers!
Well. I'm sure Spring is still out there somewhere right?


The weekend before Easter, I finally had my long anticipated "Art night" with my best girlfriends, the PSMWG's.. minus "S"... Sheila was in W. Va. attending her grandfather's 90th. birthday party. I get some things take priority.
Well.. we had sooo much fun! I pulled out most of my art supplies, and everyone was their most creative!
We feasted on Chinese, and had a ball. I can't wait for the next one!
See the pics below.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: