Translate

Sunday, July 01, 2018

How time flies...

Has it really been 3 1/2 years since I posted last?
Time really does fly by.

My cute Cherub-faced Grandson Garrett, just turned 5. and I have another Grandson now!... Liam, who is 14 months old. He's Blonde and Blue-eyed and so adorable.
I have a new job, thanks to downsizing. I was at the "old" job 10 years. Lots of big changes.

 It's the first of July, and we're in the middle of a heatwave. 90+ degrees. But I'm cool and comfy in my apartment.

So, I've dusted off my Blog and gave it a little makeover.
I'm planning on posting more ART and less family stuff, although I'm sure I won't be able to resist posting a picture or two of my adorable Grandsons now and then.
I'm also going to {try} to make some instructional Youtube videos....that's something I haven't pursued yet.

For the past year, I've been obsessed with making paper clay bowls. I started with the store-bought paper clay, and have graduated to making my own. I really love the process of, as Garrett says "Turning junk into good stuff".... by shredding old bills, sales ads etc. I love the organic feel of the handmade paper clay. It's very satisfying to see these bowls that I actually created from scratch.

So..... stay tuned and see what's new.

                                                                                 
                                     











No comments: