Translate

Friday, September 11, 2009

A PACKAGE FOR MOI !!!!


ooOOOOOOoooooOOHHH!
A package!... in MY mailbox.. for MEEEEEEEE!

I've been like a kid before Christmas, ever since I learned I had won the Wizard of Oz Gala give-a-way, hosted by Twyla & Lindsey, at
TWO CRAZY CRAFTERS.

And I got my goodies today! Ohhh Man!
What fun!

I opened the box and inside, were little wrapped packages! Stickers and papers and Puzzles!
OH MY!!!!
There was even a handmade greeting card, that was so well done, I didn't even realize it was handmade! A funny little tag, that I promptly place on my fridge.


A giant puzzle, and the most adorable little lunch/trinket box designed like a little TV.
I am in OZ heaven!!!!

I had such fun participating in the Gala, and this wonderful package was the Rainbow at the end.

THANK YOU, MY SWEET FRIENDS!!!!
I am sooo lucky!

I can't wait for the next amazing event!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
























































































































2 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

MaryEllen, I am so happy that you liked your box of gifts. I knew you would appreciate all the Oz goodies and I am so happy you won! You know you are thought of often and always on my list of special people. I'm so grateful for the day a stumbled across your blog! Have a wonderful weekend! Twyla

Twyla and Lindsey said...

MaryEllen, I hope you are having a great week! The weekend is coming up soon, hope you have something fun planned! Twyla