Translate

Thursday, March 15, 2007



Well, It's been a wild weather week in Northeast Ohio.
We started the week with a 3.5 Earthquake. Then on Tuesday, the temperature reached 73... awesome for March in Cleveland. Wednesday, a Tornado touched down, west of Cleveland, we had an awesome Thunderstorm in the evening. Then as the temperature dropped overnight, we woke up to snow!.... Thus, holding true, to the expression: If you don't like the weather in Cleveland... just wait a minute"


I had so much fun last night. I went to my sister Susan's house, for an art night. We're going to alter Wooden Puzzles! Ten women are going to be participating.
We were each given 2 pieces from each puzzle to alter. Everyone wrote a theme on their pieces, I'm still working on my theme.
It was so cool to hang out with other "art lovers." I don't have many art-buddies, and this was such a treat for me! Talking the "lingo" and exchanging ideas.
After the puzzle pieces were exchanged, we were treated to a bowl of Susan's homemade Fideo.. a yummy Mexican bean soup, and freshly made Hot Sauce. mmmm!

The Fabric collage above, was created by Kathy, for her partner's Altered books. Isn't it soooo kewl!!!? The talent is just amazing! Kathy and Kelly have their own Pottery Studio, and it's a great place for painting Ceramics, throwing Pottery, Fused glass, and much more! Check out their website, WWW.SPIRITOFCLAY.NET and stop in, if you're ever in the area!

I've been busy working on new collages, and listing them on Etsy... (see the "MINI ETSY" below, and click on a picture, to go to my "SHOP")

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST...
"P"... Patti, turned 50 in December!... we held her "Coronation" in February, at "G's" house.
As always, we had so much fun! We all met at The Tumbleweed restaurant, in Medina, and Patti fell out of her chair! .. she wasn't even drunk! We all headed to Gloria's and began the "cerimonies" Ta Daaaa! Patti is in the "club"


I'm excited that the "PSMWGS"... (AKA: my best girlfriends, Patti, Sheila, Me, Winnie, & Gloria ) Will be meeting at my house on March 31st for our own ART NIGHT. It's our first! I'm so excited to do what I love, with my girlfriends! I will take lots of pictures, and post them here.

Ok, so Grey's Anatomy is on, and I have to go!...
more soon! byee!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: