Translate

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

HUMP DAY

















So..... It's already Wednesday. Time flies. Wow, bet no one
has ever said that before.




I'm working on my Halloween designs and I'm excited about the new pieces. I'll be listing them on Etsy all at once.

I never got around to sending my "recalled" camera back yet and now it's not working at all. I can view pictures, but not take any. So, I'll be relying on my old friend, the scanner, to upload all the Halloween images. I miss my camera! But it won't get fixed if I don't send it in. I'm such a procrastinator... bet I've NEVER said that before.



Today was cool and wonderful. A cold front passed through and my drive to work and home was beautiful. Giant Cold clouds, against a clear Blue sky and a wonderful refreshing breeze. It looked and felt more like early Autumn, which is fine by me! No air conditioner tonight. The first thing I did when I got home, was fling open all my windows, and let the fresh air in. Tonight will be great for sleeping. Hopefully the upstairs neighbor won't run her A/C.. and I won't get woke up by the loud sound of it.



I'm watching "Project Runway"... I really love this show. It makes me wonder what Kind of clothes I could design. Not that I'm a sewer AT ALL... but I remember making dresses for my Barbie Dolls, draping scarves, and making crowns using a toilet paper holder covered with tin foil. I do love making Halloween costumes! and I loved making them for my kids when they were younger. One of these days, I'll have to dig out some old photos of my kids at Halloween. Maybe in October. All of the family photos are in boxes in the closet. Who knows, I might even find out whats in all those boxes I shoved in there!

1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Looking forward to seeing your Halloween designs. It does seem funny thinking about Halloween in July, but we've just listed a few things on etsy that have that flavor. I just made my first sale last night and boy! am I excited! Have a wonderful day and enjoy your nice weather. We're in the 90's and humid every day. Twyla