Translate

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Craft Show Fun

The Strongsville  Avant-Garde Art & Craft show was this past weekend
It was a well-advertised show and there was a good crowd of people both days. 
What a fun time!
I've been making bowls since last January. All in preparation for this show. 

My sister Susan and I decided to share the table for this 2-day show.
 It was tight. Very tight. 
Not just the table but the space between tables and behind us. 
We had to sit sideways to keep from bumping into the people behind us. 
 There was no leg room either. Oh well. 
Despite the cramped space and shorter than typical tablespace (only 6ft.)
We did pretty well. 

Neither of us had done a show in a very long time. 
Susan offered her amazing Collages on greeting cards and framed pieces. 
They're just so awesome!
And me with my crazy assortment of Paper Clay bowls. 
I got lots of positive feedback, compliments, and
questions about the bowls. 
 I didn't really know what to expect, never having sold paper clay bowls before.
but my sales were pretty good!
I think I may go back to their Spring show in April. this time Susan and I will
get our own tables. 

The best part? it was my kids and friends coming out.
They're such great cheerleaders.
And seeing my Grandchildren too?... was the cherry on top. 











No comments: