Translate

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Another Sunday done

Well, I was able to drag myself out of bed early on Saturday and Sunday!
I managed to stay focused and get some pieces finished!
My creative juices are really flowing and I'm getting so excited about the Art and Craft show.

Here's a little peek at two pieces I finished this weekend.
This piece, made from 100% recycled paper,
                                          The edge and bottom has a cool faux Bronze look
 
  




This piece, made using commercial paper clay, was
painted and I hated how it turned out. So it was put aside. 
Today, new inspiration struck. I collaged it! Now 
I'm very happy with the way it turned out. 


So. I've got a pretty good inventory, but I have so many more
ideas. The show is now JUST under two months away, so
I think I'll get a lot more done. 
I wish I had another Sunday to stay and play


It worked!



No comments: