Translate

Sunday, November 25, 2007

LEFTOVERS...

































.... art project almost done...
a gift for Gloria's Vegas friends....
Some images from my Thanksgiving.
It was nice!
Just Eddie, Jamie & best friend Gloria for Dinner. Allison had to work, and joined us later, with her boyfriend Andy.
We got to meet Ethan, my kids new nephew, his mom Stefanie and Kyle.
It was nice just to be with family and eat!

Much later, Gloria and I worked on an art project, to give as a gift for friends of hers.
We stayed up all night!! I didnt' get to bed untill after noon the next day!!
But it was so nice having 4 days off.
So now, it's Sunday evening, and MY time is ticking, before I have to go back THERE to work.
I'm expecting it to be really slow, and contiplating bringing some art projects to do at my desk.
Maybe I'll wait till Tuesday and see what happens.

Sooo
That's it for now!
I have leftovers!... mmmm and they're alll mine!
I think I love leftovers even more than the Thanksgiving dinner!

No comments: